When you attend the Border Caravan & Camping Expo in 2021, you will find we are no longer handing out Passport to Freedom entry forms. The new way to enter the competition will be digital via our new Caravan Industry Victoria App. This app will have loads of information in it for you (you can read more on that >>here<<), and will have the Passport to Freedom competition loaded up ready for you to use when the show starts on August 20.
You will be able to download the Caravan Industry Victoria App NOW simply head to your IOS Apple or Google Play App Store and seach Caravan Industry Victoria.
Once you have downloaded the Caravan Industry Victora event app and popped in your details, when you are at the Supershow, you will be able to enter the Passport to Freedom competition easily via the steps below:
1. Explore the Border Caravan & Camping Expo.
2. When you come to a Passport to Freedom competition checkpoint you will see a QR Code.
3. Once in the app click the "Passport Scanner" icon
4. Use the camera in the "Passport Scanner" by ensuring the QR Code on our checkpoint is in line the square frame on your device screen.
5. When you have aligned the QR Code up with the square frame the App will recognise this and add this station to your list of Passport stations visited
6. Continue to explore the Border Caravan & Camping Expo and repeat Steps 2-6.
7. If you would like to see which checkpoints you have ticketed off or need to tick off, you can do so in the Passport Checkpoints Icon.
If you are having any issues where you are at the show, please speak to one of our friendly volunteers or event staff who will be more than happy to assist you.
Reloading the page may help